Optical Fiber Metal Laser Marking Machine For Bar Code Static
Metals , 2D Working Table
1.Product Description :
Digital Scanning Head:
high speed, small size, and strong anti-interference
High precision, high light transmit to make the laser focus and
don't waste laser power
It has screw holes, easy to hold your material well or you can
customize the fixture.
MAX fiber laser source:
excellent performance, long working time up to 10,0000 hours.
Rotary device (optional):
can work on round materials
2. Technical Parameter :
|Laser type||Max brand (Raycus or others optional)|
|Supports graphical format:||PLT, BMP, JPG, PNG, TIP, PCX, TGA, ICO, DXF ect.|
|Power stability:||(8h) <± 1% rms|
|Pulse repetition frequency:||20-100KHz|
|Minimum line width:||50μm|
|Working speed:||800 characters/s|
|Galvanometer Size||110 * 110mm /*200*200mm/300*300mm(optional)|
|Min line width||0.01mm|
|Cooling way||Air cooling|
|Operating voltage:||110/220V ± 10% /50/60HZ|
|Ambient operating temperat||15 ° C - 35 ° C|
|Packing||International plywood packing|
3. Feature :
1) Fast processing speed: Its processing speed is 2-3 times of
traditional laser marking machine.
2) Good Stability and Free Maintenance: No need maintenance for
laser device, also not need adjust or clean the lens.
3) Long Using Time: the average using time more than 100000 hours.
4) Large Marking/Engraving Range: the max rang can be made to
5) Applicable to a variety of materials such as metal and nonmetal.
5.Fiber laser generator
4. Why Choose Our Laser Machine ?
*24 hours on line service each day, Inquiry and consulting support.
* Welcome to visit the factory.
* 3 years quality guaranty, the machine with main parts(excluding
the consumables) shall be changed free of charge
if there is any problem during the warranty period.
* Free training course at our plant.
* 24 hours on line service each day, free technical support.
5. Sample Show :
Widely used in most metal materials, such as gold, sliver, brass,
titanium, steel, ferrous metal,
aluminum and others. As well as non-metal materials, such as
porcelain(tiles), leather, PVC, polycarbonate, etc.
Electronics industry, electrical appliances, watches, jewelry,
trademark, automotive, labeling regular phones,
trinkets, souvenirs, advertising products, products for the
parties, and the aerospace industry, bearings, etc.